Upon receiving a request for a restoration quote, GQ Flooring will
- Assign an account manager to the restoration project manager
- Provide accurate measurements
- Save records of samples sent to ICC
- Keep digital pictures on record
- Produce a detailed estimate with itemized costs on ICC format
- Bring to the insured a selection of flooring samples within the approved allowance
- Coordinate work with strata and tenant improvement insurance
- Work with the insured and the project manager regarding upgrades
- Coordinate product sourcing and installation
- Follow up with the insured before, during, and after installation to ensure satisfaction
- Stand behind every job with a long term partnership approach in mind
We will also attend service calls for wood repairs, touch-ups, board replacements, carpet stretching, seaming, binding custom rugs, re-grouting tile, cleaning grout lines, and sealing natural stones. We can also accommodate after hours work, and dispatch more than one crew to comply with any kind of urgent deadline.
We carry a wide variety of flooring options from most major manufactures both ICC approved and independent. You can either visit one of our showrooms by appointment or we can go to your home or place of work and bring flooring samples to you. By offering this service, we are able to simplify the selection process.
Our crews of specialized installers will complete your install in a quality, clean, and professional manner. We install all types of ceramic and porcelain tiles, including tub surrounds and kitchen back splashes. We also have expert hardwood installers who specialize in sanding and refinishing for your “finished-on-site” needs. We can help you with any floor preparation and subfloor requests including plywood and concrete levelling. We also specialize in custom wood installs, including borders, inserts, and medallions as well as baseboard supply and install.
GQ Flooring and our installers have liability and WCB insurance. Call us to book an appointment with one of our salespeople.